Tech tech tech tech and tech

I Love Technology

Categories

Archives

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my personal Blog

Ma Blog


Add to Technorati Favorites

"Ingin meningkatkan traffic pengunjung dan popularity web anda secara cepat dan tak terbatas? Serahkan pada saya..., Saya akan melakukannya untuk anda GRATIS...! Klik disini-1 dan disini-2"

Wow.... I have a Mac Computer here...
Not really, this just a blogger theme. I really love it and proud to use this free blogger template. Really free? Hmmm... I don't know, but I got it free from my far-far away friend. Want to use this layout for your Blogs? It's easy, and you just need to host the files at your: google-pages or geocities and even your sites. Simply edit the HTML code with your new located files. For that reason you have to know more about basic HTML syntax.

Note: You can drag up or down the sidebar widgets in this Blog.

1 comments

  1. koekoeh gesang  

    nice design dude!

    yeah, sounds good that there is a lot of people out there that still want to share their stuff for free ^^!

    keep up the good mood...

Post a Comment

Search My Blog

Subscribe This Blog

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Things

winamp skin